We all need a good laugh occasionally
MONTANA STATE TROOPER
In most of the Unites States there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when temperatures drop to single digits or below.
About 3 AM one very cold morning, Montana State Trooper Allan Nixon #658 responded to a call there was a car off the shoulder of the road outside of Great Falls, Montana. He located the car, stuck in deep snow and with the engine still running. Pulling behind the car with his emergency lights on, the trooper walked to the driver’s door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel with a nearly empty vodka bottle on the seat beside him.
The driver came awake when the trooper tapped on the window. Seeing the rotating lights in his rear view mirror, and the state trooper standing next to to his car, the man panicked. He jerked the gearshift…
View original post 134 more words
We all need a good laugh at times.
tt1Sp3oinmhsoreld · LOL Love it!
These are actual comments made by Georgia State Troopers that were taken off their car videos:
1. “You know, stop lights don’t come any redder than the one you just went through.”
2. “Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they’re new. They’ll stretch after you wear them a while.”
3. “If you take your hands off the car, I’ll make your birth certificate a worthless document.” (My Favorite)
4. “If you run, you’ll only go to jail tired.”
5. “Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that’s the speed of the bullet that will be chasing you.” (LOVE IT)
6. “You don’t know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?”
7. “Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don’t think it will help. Oh…
View original post 200 more words